Friday, February 5, 2010

Coca Cola Brownies!!!


Hi everyone!!!!

Erik and I are super snowed in right now so I decided to make one of my newest original recipes...
Coca Cola Brownies!

I've made these for the first time this week. They are inspi
red from Cracker Barrel's Coca Cola Cake.

I had to make brownies for the Pot Luck Lunch at Work on Tuesday. I bought the cheap boxed brand of brownies, so I thought I'd spice it up a little bit by replacing the water with coca cola.
I just used the exact same amount of Coke as the recipe called for water.

I got RAVE reviews! Everyone at school kept talking about how great they were. I decided I would make them for my lovely husband tonight.

The recipe called for 1/4 cup of water, so this time I decided to put 1/2 cup of Coke. IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!

Here's a pic:


1 comment:

  1. They sound so good! I'm definitely going to have to try adding the Coke! Thanks, Kelly! :)
    -Mallory

    ReplyDelete